Your main task is transforming mathematical models and ideas into Python code. If you can help out with some infrastructure management on AWS it would help a lot but is not a requirement.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Python developer
- Good mathematical/statistical understanding
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Degree in computer science / math / or similar is a big plus
- Previous experience with geodata processing is a plus
- Experience with superset is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift is a plus
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
You will gain valuable hands on knowledge about cutting edge data science and machine learning topics. Preferred availability would be around 80 hours per month with at least 2 hours working time overlap with the CEST timezone on weekdays. Our main team is located in Berlin/Germany, but we are open for remote work as well.