Your main task is transforming mathematical models and ideas into Python code. That includes using the typical as well as domain specific libraries and other geospatial tools.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Python developer
- Good mathematical/statistical understanding
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Degree in computer science / math / or similar is a big plus
- Previous experience with geodata processing is a plus
- Experience with superset is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift is a plus
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
You will gain valuable hands on knowledge about cutting edge data science and machine learning topics. Minimum availability is from 2 days a week to fulltime with at least 2 hours working time overlap with the CEST timezone on weekdays.